Rashi 3b DH 63:
1) [line 1] SOTAH - A woman who commits adultery becomes forbidden to her husband.
2) [line 8] KOL SAFEK TUMAH BI'RSHUS HA'RABIM TAHOR (UVI'RSHUS HA'YACHID TAMEI) - If an object is in Reshus ha'RAbim, and we are not sure if it is Tamei d'Oraisa, the Torah tells us to consider it Tahor. If it is in Reshus ha'Yachid, the Torah tells us to consider it TAmei
4) [line 21] MACHTINAN LAH L'TUMAH - we make her Tamei
*5*) [line 24] HA'SHERETZ SHE'NIMTZA B'MAVOY, METAMEI L'MAFRE'A - That is, it is Metamei retroactively *Safek Tumah*, as the Gemara explains there (56a)
6) [line 26] SHE'AS HA'KIBUD - the last time that it was swept
*7*) [line 27] D'IKA SHERATZIM D'GUFEI, U'SHRATZIM D'ASU ME'ALMA - That is, it is very common for dead Sheratzim to be found in an alley. Since they are so common, an alley be compared to a woman, who has no Chezkas Taharah according to Hillel (Gemara, 2b) since she often sees blood. (This is not a "real" Tartei l'Re'usa.) (RASHBA, CHESHEK SHLOMO)
8) [line 29] ISHAH MARGESHES B'ATZMAH - a woman has certain feelings that accompany her menstrual period. Shamai rules that if a woman did not have them it can be assumed that she did not menstruate.
9) [line 31] AGAV TZA'ARA MIS'ARA - she wakes up because of the pain
12) [line 36] KESAMIM - literally "stains". Chazal declared a woman Tamei if she found certain coloured stains on her under garments.
*13*) [line 37] LEIMA TENAN KESAMIM D'LO K'SHAMAI - That is, the Mishnah which says Kesamim are Metamei retroactively is certainly not according to Shamai. However, may it be said that Shamai is not Metamei Kesamim even from when they are found and onwards (since the woman felt no bleeding)? (RASHI DH Leima, TOSFOS DH v'Ha)
14) [line 42] KOSLEI BEIS HA'RECHEM HE'EMIDUHU - the blood was retained in the cervical canal by the walls of the uterus
15) [line 43] MESHAMESHES B'MOCH - cloths inserted to prevent a woman from becoming pregnant
16) [line 44] AGAV ZEI'AH, MACHVITZ KAVITZ - the cloths contracts due to the flow of liquids
17) [last line] B'MOCH DACHUK - a very tight wad of cloths
18) [line ] L'MIRMEI CHAVIS U'MIKVEH U'MAVOY - to raise contradictions between the case of Chavis, Mikveh and Mavoy
19) [line 9] "AVAL" - "True!"
*21*) [line 11] TA'AMA D'SHAMAI, MISHUM BITUL PIRYAH V'RIVYAH - The retroactive Tumah of our Mishnah (mentioned by Hillel) is only mid'Rabbanan, and only with reference to Kodshim. This is why Shamai was able to make the woman Tahor because of "Bitul Piryah v'Rivyah", as the Gemara will soon explain. Mid'Oraisa, even Hillel agrees that the woman has a Chezkas Taharah and is not Tamei retroactively. (All Amora'im apparently agree to this ruling)
*22*) [line ] MI'PIRYAH V'RIVYAH MI KA'AMINA - That is, only Taharos are Tamei l'Mafre'a, not the husband. He is not considered a Bo'el Nidah (RASHBA)P -
23) [line 24] ASEH SEYAG LI'DVARECHA - make a protective fence around what you said
24) [line 29] LIBO NOKFO, U'PORESH - the husband will be hesitant and abstain from his wife
25) [line 38] OGNIM - rims