Rashi 30a DH Tevilah Yeseirta:
 Gemara 30b [line 29]:
1) [line 2] PASHU LEHU SHITIN NAKI CHADA - 59 days remain
*2*) [line 12] V'AIDI D'TANI SHAVU'A TAMEI ... - That is, we are counting alternating weeks during which the woman first saw blood daily and then saw no blood. Since during the 12th week (3+9) the woman saw blood daily, we mention the 13th week as well, during which the woman sees no blood, to complete another "set" of Tamei and Tahor weeks.
*3*) [line 14] DELE'ACHAR TASHMISH LO KACHASHIV - Beis Hillel do not count Tevilos that are required after the day that Tashmish is permitted, day 35, even though Beis Shamai do count them - see chart
4) [line 21] SEFURIM BEFANEINU - Days which were proven to be bloodless, and not days upon which she is not certain if she saw blood (RASHI 29b DH Eima Yoledes Zachar b'Zov Hi)
5) [line 24] SHOMERES YOM KENEGED YOM/ZAVAH KETANAH
6) [line 24] ZAVAH GEDOLAH
7) [line 21] SAMA D'NAFTZA ASHKINHU - he made them drink an abotifacient or spermacide
8) [line 25] AYASRA ARBE'IN YOMIN - she may have waited 40 days
9) [line 26] EIN APOTROPUS L'ARAYOS - With regard to forbidden relationships, we cannot rely on the best "appointed official" or guard to guarantee that relations did not take place.
10) [line 27] B'SIMANEIHON SHAVYAN - the limbs, hair and nails of the female fetus at 81 days were developed to the same extent as those of a male fetus at 41 days
11) [line 28] L'MISTEMA REISHA K'RABANAN - the opinion of the Rabanan is stated anonymously at the beginning of the Mishnah to establish that the Halachic ruling is in accordance with their opinion.
12) [line 31] PINKAS - a fold-up slate (usually wax-covered, where notes could be etched)
13) [line 31] TZEDA'AV - its temples
16) [line 36] "B'HILO NERO ALEI ROSHI; [L'ORO ELECH CHOSHECH]" - "When His candle shone upon my head; and when by His light I went through darkness" (Eyov 29:3)
17) [line 37] B'ASPAMYA - in Spain
18) [line 38] "MI YITNENI CH'YARCHEI KEDEM; K'YMEI ELOKA YISHMERENI" - "Oh that I were in months past, and in the days when HaSh-m guarded me" (Ibid:2)
19) [line 41] "[KA'ASHER HAYISI B'YMEI CHARPI]; B'SOD ELOKA ALEI OHALI" - "[As I was in the days of my youth/gestation]; when HaSh-m shielded my tent" (Ibid:4)
20) [line 43] SOTRO AL PIV - slaps him on his mouth