10 STEPS TO GREATNESS(TAPE #706)
|From Rav Avigdor Miller ZTKL
TO BE PRACTICED DAILY
1. Spend 30 seconds thinking about OLAM HABOH.
2. Say at least once (in privacy), I LOVE YOU, HASHEM.
3. Do an act of lovingkindness (GEMILAS CHASODIM) that no one
but Hashem knows.
4. Say something to encourage someone. Be like Hashem who lifts up
5. Spend one minute thinking over what happened yesterday
CHESHBON HANEFESH (an accounting of the soul).
6. Your actions should be LShaim Shomayim (For Heavens Sake).
Say it at least once, i.e. during mealtime, Im eating to have
strength to serve Hashem.
7. Once a day look into a mans face (women look into a womans face)
and think, Im seeing a Tzelem Elokim.
8. Just like Hashems face shines on us, give someone a big A BIG
9. When saying a brocho of Malbish Arumim, spend 30 seconds
thinking about the great gift of garments, i.e. pockets, buttons, shoe
10. If I forget Yerushalayim Sit down on the floor, IN PRIVACY,
for one second and think about the loss of Yerushalayim.
Please feel free to make copies and give them to friends
Printed in Memory of Mordechai Hertz ben Yechiel Zaidel, ah
Back to Key Homepage